Thursday, July 7, 2011

One of the things I love about summer is...

Big Brother! It starts tonight...Yay!!! To me, its the ultimate in reality television, and in past years I would DVR the episodes and watch them religiously.

And. Then. Talk. About. It. Constantly. With. Co-workers. Constantly.

Can't even tell you why I like it so much, and it has nothing to do with my pouch or this blog. (Although, since they always seem to have houseguests that are uber-young/uber-beautiful/uber-athletic/uber-thin, maybe my skinny future self will fill out an application! This little fact is much to my boyfriends disapproval. Show-mances and flirting seem a prerequisite for BB.)

Yes, I secretly want to be on Big Brother. I'll admit it.

But as I mentioned in a previous post, I don't have cable. Instead I will make weekly pilgrimages to my mom's home in a neighboring city to leech off her cable box and watch the episodes OnDemand.

I love that its only on once a year, always in the summer. Unlike the other reality tv shows (i.e. Real Housewives) that have new spin-offs every five minutes; therefore I never get bored with BB.

And now that I'm daydreaming about being a houseguest on BB... That would be fabulous way to afford any future plastic surgery (ha!) And a way to say goodbye to my batwings, jiggly Jell-O legs and breasts-that-only-look-good-in-a-bra!

1 comment:

  1. My mother is addicted to that show.. We don't have cable so it's not something I can get sucked into..

    ReplyDelete