Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello, my name is Alissa - and I'm addicted to Perez Hilton.

Okay... this is off-topic, but can I just tell you that I love celebrity gossip... I've cut out buying the US Weekly, InTouch, and People magazines to save a little money, so I love reading things online at Perez Hilton or TMZ.

Its my little addiction, especially since my relationship with food is sooooo different!

I bring this up, because I'm dog-sitting at my mom's home for the next three days (i.e. connected on the interwebs!), and catching up on all the crazy stories (poor Maria Shriver!), and watching Real Housewives of NYC (catfights!); truly, I'm happy as a clam!

p.s. This week, the Northwest has been blessed with gorgeous weather (gasp!), and John and I had an amazing afternoon of kayaking in the Puget Sound. I promise to post pictures... is was a great NSV: I fit in the kayak, no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment