Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Before... After....

Here is the newest edition of my before/after photos documenting my progress. After taking the newest photo, I recalled having one in a similar sitting-position so I went thru my computer until I found the first photo.

It really isn't until someone puts the photos side-by-side do you really see the transformation! I'm sure all of you feel that way, in some form or another.


(Taken September 2010, pre-funking at my 31st birthday party. PS I was giving John an evil glare for taking a pic which I knew would turn out as an unflattering photo!)

(Taken June 2011, before gathering the troops for a good friends bachelorette party. Although my tummy roll is still there, I still can't believe the difference between the two photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment